Day One – Specialist Farm, Truck and Construction Diecast
Day Two – Specialist Vintage Toys
Click here to view the catalogue
Our saleroom remains closed to the public so there will be no room bidding or viewing for this auction. Collection of lots will be possible based on our policy of social distancing. Please speak to us about this for more details or see our Covid-19 page on our website.
Bidding with us
Each day, our auction will commence at 10am and complete by 4.30pm with only a couple of short 10 minute breaks throughout the day. We will be offering the following bidding methods for this sale.
Bid Live with us
1. LIVE ONLINE – Via www.thesaleroom.com
2. TELEPHONE – Please email or call us to book your slot, first come, first served. We call you on the lots you have booked.
3. ZOOM Video Conferencing – TRIAL – Please email or call us for more information. We are offering this as a trial service to a select and limited number of clients. You join us for the sale via Video Link and Bid as you would in the room!
Bid in Proxy – Leave Absentee Bids
1. PROXY / ABSENTEE – Via www.thesaleroom.com
2. PROXY / ABSENTEE – Via email or telephone
In the Room / Email Bids / Phone Bids / Zoom Bidding = 20% + VAT (24% inclusive)
Address for the saleroom is:
Unit 4, Plover Court, Spalding, Lincolnshire. PE11 3SW
Important Contact numbers:
Main Office 01775 724939
Lots purchased online with the-saleroom.com will attract an additional charge for this service in the sum of 3% of the hammer price plus VAT at the rate imposed
Other Information for online bidding
All winning bidders will be sent an invoice the following working day after the end of the sale, the invoice will include postage and shipping charges. Please contact us with your payment then. If we do not hear from you after 7 days from date of invoice, we’ll assume your happy for us to take payment via the saleroom’s payment system.
Collection of Lots
Collection of lots is permitted on a strict, appointment only basis.